Reflecting on two weeks of connectivity and content, Informa Markets has revealed the success of its first Vitafoods Virtual Expo and Summit. The interactive online platform offered visitors and exhibitors alike the ability to facilitate virtual meetings and explore the latest trends, science and innovation to help them succeed in the health and nutrition industry. Presented by KSM, the virtual meeting and knowledge platform focused on fostering intelligent connections as well as seamless networking.
Key event statistics for the Vitafoods Virtual Expo and Summit include:
- 151 exhibiting companies at the Expo
- 5,877 confirmed and qualified meetings
- 13,662 total visitor attendees from Europe, APAC, North America, South America, the Middle East and Africa across the Expo and Summit
- 4,030 hours of content, including talk and webinars viewed across the Expo and Summit
- 36,618 chat messages sent and received
“Guided by the aims and motivations of our visitors and exhibitors, our goal in setting up the Vitafoods Virtual Expo and Summit was to keep the global nutraceuticals community connected, inspired and energized in these challenging and uncertain times,” Chris Lee, Managing Director, Health and Nutrition Network, Europe, at Informa Markets, comments. “We had an outstanding response to the event overall; exhibitors have praised the wealth of meetings and great connections that they were able to make thanks to our data-driven matchmaking, while visitors have been inspired by the rich insights and fresh perspectives from key speakers and the six Thematic Micro-Communities discussions”.